Thursday, July 31, 2008

I WON AN AWARD!!!!!



I opened my email this morning to find that I was honored with this award by a new blogging friend named Julia. She has a great blog with LOTS of cute cards and wonderful ideas so if you have a chance, go check out her work.
Here is a sample of one of her cards. Isn't it adorable!!!!
There are rules that come with receiving this award because, well - it's just important to share! The rule are:

1. Pass the award on to 5 other bloggers (5 and only 5 - and no re-awarding the one who gave it to you).

2. 4 have to be dedicated followers of your blog (which is going to be difficult for me because I have only been blogging for a couple of weeks and don't think I have any dedicated followers who blog!)

3. one has to be someone new or recently new to your blog (which will be EASY as everyone visiting my blog is NEW) and live in another part of the world.

4. you must link back to whoever gave you the award.

I have chosen the following people to award - their work is wonderful!

Take a peek at their blogs to see the beautiful work they do! They have inspired me and you will leave their sites with tons of ideas. Thanks for stopping by here to visit me and share in my award! It TRULY made my day!!!!

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Jill, thank you so much!!! Your Blog may be new, but I have been here several times and I love what I'm seeing!! You are so worthy of the award and I congratulate you and I also thank you for sending it on to me -- THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!

Julia Aston said...

Thanks Jill for featuring one of my cards here on your award! I really love the work you do and so glad that you left a message on my blog! You never know what inspiring things you will find - just one blog away!!