Tuesday, September 2, 2008

GOT MY RUBBERNECKER STAMPS

Remember last Tuesday I told you about the Treasure Hunt Tuesday at Rubberneckers? Well, I wanted more than just the one freebie so I ordered a few stamps. They arrived in the mail yesterday and I was able to get in a little "play" time last evening. Here is one of the cards I made using a sentiment stamp and the candy corn image. I originally ordered this thinking it would make a cute candy bag topper for the nieces and nephews - but the image is really quite large so I don't know how it will look. Guess I'll find that out on another play day.

The second card is a birthday card for one of my nieces who has an October 29th birthday and loves cats. She usually gets a "dark" card - its kind of her sense of humor. The stamp is called "Midnight & Jack" from Rubberneckers and the greeting is handwritten and says "Hi! just witchin' you ...", The inside says "... a totally wicked birthday!" I used Tango Tangerine, Kraft, and Basic Black carstock as well as the Halloween Designer Paper from the Spring/Summer 2008 catalog.

That's it for today. Thanks for taking the time

to check out my blog. Have a good one!


Jill

No comments: