Monday, February 2, 2009

SONG OF GRATITUDE

I know it's been a few days since I last posted anything - which also means it's been that long since I've had a chance to really sit down and play at my creative station (aka desk). I ran home from work tonight long enough to get to make one card before dashing back out the door to stay with my nieces and nephew for the next two weeks while their parents are out of the country. But you know me - if I don't get to play a little each day - I have withdrawal!

I used the BigShot and several different Nesties and Cuttlebug embossing folders to create today's card - along with a bit of bling. Gold metallic ribbon, pearls in two sizes, and Stickles in two colors. The DP is called "Old World" and is from Hobby Lobby. The cardstock colors are Bayou Blue and Mellow Moss.


Thanks for visiting and remember to take some time today to play.


Jill

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jill, as I said on SCS this is simply awesome...I love your work, no admire is a better word... tfs...

Soni B