Sunday, August 10, 2008

BACK TO BLOGGING

After taking a little time for R&R this past week, I'm back to the internet and blogging. The new Stampin' Up catalogs have arrived so if you pre-ordered one, I'll be getting it to you soon. There are some great new stamp sets - especially in the Holiday categories - so I know I'll be ordering soon.

Today's card once again uses cardstock and colors from the new "IN" COLORS from Stampin' Up, a Level II Hostess Stamp Set and only a "handful" of dots. I even broke out the sewing machine for this one - and if you look closely you can tell it's been a while since I used it. So don't look too closely! :)

I added a little "bling" to the butterfly, flower centers and brad tops by dotting on just a little Stardust Stickles.

Hope you enjoyed looking.

"This is the day that the Lord has made. Let us rejoice and be glad in it."

Jill

No comments: