Wednesday, March 10, 2010

NEW RELEASE: JILL'S JEMS EASTER/SPRING 2010 DIGITAL IMAGES

I finally finished the sketches for these images today and scanned/colored them this evening. As I was in the process of creating these I realized as much as I like to draw, my real PASSION is coloring. I love to see the images come to life as I add layers of color to a white piece of cardstock.

I hope you like the new images. I like them all - but my personal favorite is the bunny stuck in the plastic egg. He just makes me smile.

If you would like to purchase the new images, send me an email (the link is at the top left of this post). Please be sure to state EASTER IMAGES in the subject line so I don't overlook your order. I will invoice you through Paypal ($17.95 for the set)and will email the images to you within 24 hours of payment confirmation.

Thanks so much for your support.

Jill

1 comment:

Louise said...

Jill, these are just darling!
I have my Easter cards almost done for this year, and had such a great time coloring them. You are truly talented.