Sunday, October 31, 2010

SANTA CLAUS IS COMING TO TOWN!

Yep, Santa comes to Peoria, Illinois is just 27 days. Unbelievable as THAT sounds, there are only 55 days left until Christmas - and 54 shopping days. That said, I am preparing for a showing of Christmas Gift and Home decor ideas as well as cards, tags, ornaments etc. next Sunday, November 7th at the Methodist North Building on Allen Road in Peoria from 1-4 p.m. There will be 5 other displays from other home-based sales companies (Dove Chocolate, Scentsy, 31, Mary Kay and Lia Sophia) setting up displays as well. We will be doing a simple make n take project at my table. There will also be door prize drawings from each consultant as well as treats n sweets to sample. We're calling it the "ONE STOP HOLIDAY SHOP" because as you can see with the variety of companies, any one attending is able to get quite a bit of Christmas shopping done in one place.

To date I have 4 major projects complete, several cards and several tags. I'd love to share them all here with you - but I don't want to spoil all the surprises for those of you planning on coming out to visit me. However, I didn't think it would hurt to share JUST ONE thing I made so I chose the smallest of the projects.
I love the way this turned out. It is beautiful in real life. They are so full of glimmer and sparkle that I plan to make several more for my Christmas tree as well as a few to use as tags or in place of bows on some of the wrapped presents for under the tree.

Thanks for visiting today and if you live near Peoria, why not come join us on the 7th?

Until Next Time,
Happy Stamping!

Jill

No comments: