Sunday, October 19, 2008

DASHING THROUGH THE SNOW . . .

Not to panic - no snow in our forecast for a while yet I hope. I've been editing photos for the past 10 hours today and decided it was time for a stampin' break and since I'm still undecided on my Christmas Cards I thought I'd play with the BigShot and my Stampin'Up Snowflake Die because - well - I just LOVE MY BIGSHOT!



I cut the snowflake from white fun foam which had the advantage of already having an adhesive backing. It went through the BigShot perfectly. The upper 4/5ths of the card base is embossed with the swiss dots Cuttlebug folder. The embossed lines on the bottom of the card base were created using my cutter and scoring blade. The stamp is one I've had for several years and is distributed by Savvy Stamps.




Very quick - very easy. Just the kind of card I needed today.




Thanks for visiting. I'm off to edit photos.




Jill

1 comment:

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Wonderful! Love the snowflake and the clean crisp look of your card!