Wednesday, October 15, 2008

NOT VERY CHATTY TODAY -

but I haven't posted in a while and I wanted to show you some "upcoming" project ideas.


The first two are ideas for 2 months worth of the Calendar of Cards (aka Peoria Stamp Fest) on November 22nd. I was in charge of Halloween and Christmas cards - the idea is to keep them quick and simple but still unique/attractive. What do you think?( Remember to be gentle with your criticism.)


The next event I am holding is the Christmas Craft Pizza Party on Saturday, Dec. 6th. This is a rough sample of the stationary box, cards and tags we will be making. I reserve the right to change my mind about the details before the gathering. :)


There is one last event I know about at this point. It is the Crafter's Flea Market in Galesburg on Saturday, October 18th. 12 Stampin' Up Demonstrators are selling craft items, retired stamp sets, crafting materials, tools etc.
That's it for me today. If you would like details on any of the events, send me an email and I'll give you the scoop.
Thanks for visiting.
Jill

No comments: