Friday, January 15, 2010

HUGS N KISSES

Regarding yesterday's post - I need to make a correction and also request that KAREN send me an email so I can send "BUNNY" your way. My email addy is located at the top of the right side bar of my blog.

Now, about the correction: Stampin'Up! has NOT discontinued their wood mount stamps. When I edited my blog entry before posting it I changed the wording a little and forgot to add "DIS" to continued - and really ended up confusing some people. SO SORRY ABOUT THAT.

Now - onto today's post. This isn't a new concept - but still cute - so I thought I'd share it. I made a matchbox style box using Stampin'Up!Brilliant Blue and Green Galore cardstocks. The candies are Hershey Nuggets and are covered with white labels stamped in the same colors with large alphabet stamps that I picked up several years ago at that WONDERFUL local craft store. You know the one I'm talking about!


The stamp set is one of those classics that I just can't get rid of "LOADS OF LOVE". Of course I did actually sell the stamp set once because I NEVER used it - then within a few weeks of selling it I came up with several ideas for it and had to re-order it. I took a LOSS on the first set so now I'm VERY careful about selling out any of my sets. Which is why I'm out of storage room.

Anyway - this is a quick and cute treat for the boys in your life on Valentine's Day. My nephews loved them!

If you're up for more digi-stamps keep your eyes open - I sketched out 6 new designs today and will be posting them in time for Valentine's day. Don't miss the post because there is sure to be at least one of the designs available as a FREEBIE for a day or two.

Have a great day -
and Happy Stamping.

Jill

No comments: