Tuesday, January 19, 2010

SNEAK PEEK DAY 3: YOUR LOVE MELTS MY HEART

Its day 3 of my digital image sneak peeks - and today is one of my favorites. The image popped into my head and the greeting followed just as quickly. Meet DRACO. Isn't he cute?????

The image was printed onto GinaK Luxury White cardstock with my Epson Artisan Printer. I LOVE THIS PRINTER!!!!!!!! I colored the image with Copic Markers then sponged the edges in SU!Summer Sun and Green Galore. It is matted with SU! Garden Green and Eggplant Envy cardstock. The designer paper is from MY MINDS EYE and the greeting is computer generated. The purple fiber and the red Dew Drops I picked up at local craft stores.

That's it for day 3. Come back Thursday to see a couple more sneak peeks at the images then on Friday pop-in to get a glimpse of the full set of Valentine images.

Until Next Time -
Happy Stamping.

Jill

No comments: