Sunday, January 17, 2010

VALENTINE SNEAK PEEK - DAY 2

Today is day 2 for the sneak peek of my digital Valentine images - so without further ado - here's MONTY - Monty the monkey that is.


Each of the Valentine images comes with a coordinating sentiment. I personally LOVE this set. I think Monty is ADORABLE with his huge ears and heart shaped nose and the sentiment makes me smile.

Monty is printed onto luxurious white cardstock and colored with alcohol based markers then cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities. The card base is SU! Chocolate Chip cardstock and covered with designer paper from the Laundry Line set by My Minds Eye. I punched a border along both sides of a strip of Chocolate Chip cardstock using one of the new scallop border punches from SU! then laced a length of yellow and brown fibers through the openings. The leaves were punched using the Martha Stewart leaf punch. Yellow pearlized buttons finish the card.

Originally I was going to put the greeting on the inside of the card so I centered the image - but then realized you wouldn't be able to see the greeting as easily on the INSIDE of the card so I added the greeting using Photoshop after the photo was taken. If I were actually to put the greeting on the front like this I would definitely move the image up so that it is off-center.

Thanks for looking and stay tuned. One day this week there will be another FREEBIE that will only be available for 24 hours then it will be added to the set for purchase.

Until tomorrow -
Happy Stamping - or maybe I should say Happy Computing now. It just doesn't sound right though does it????

Jill

No comments: