Thursday, February 11, 2010

ANYONE FOR A BUBBLE BATH?

I've received a few more requests for my "BUNNY" digital image - so in case you missed her the first time - here she is again. You should be able to open a larger version by left clicking on the image then right click and "save as". Enjoy.

This has been one of THOSE days. You know the kind I mean. When you wake up with a plan but apparently God has a different one! That's the kind of day it's been. It started out just fine - up at my regular 6 a.m. alarm, showered, dressed, stopped by Mickie D's for Sweet Tea and Scrambled Eggs and arrived at work by my 7 a.m. start time. Completed most of my day's work by 10 a.m. and then the phone rang.

It was my 27 year old son. He was coming downstairs from what was his bedroom (until he moved out), slipped, and managed to fall over the side of the open section of the stairs catching his foot between the wall and the stair top. He heard something "pop" and he couldn't walk without pain. So leaving my desk a mess and the computer still running I left the office to go pick him up and begin the lengthy process of an ER visit. As it turned out nothing is broken - for which we are EXTREMELY thankful, but he is splinted and using crutches for the next several days.

So, instead of posting this over my lunch hour it seems I MIGHT get it posted by dinner instead.

I have loved this image from House Mouse stamps since I first saw it but I've talked myself out of buying it a dozen times at least. I really never had a card to use it on. Until now that is. A friend of mine is undergoing some neurological testing - hopefully to rule OUT Parkinson's - but everything is up in the air right now. I made this card for him and his wife just as a reminder that when they get tired and worried that it's okay to take a little time away and cast all their cares on the one who has the answers.

CARD INGREDIENTS
SU! Sage Shadow Cardstock
SU! Ruby Red Cardstock
SU! Whisper White Cardstock
K&Company Classic K Bailey Designer Paper
Copic Markers
Piercing Tool & Mat Pack
Sponge Daubers
Memento Tuxedo Black Ink
SU! Creamy Caramel Ink
SU! Close to Cocoa Ink
SU! Bashful Blue Brads (I think)

Thanks for visiting today -
and Until Next Time -
Happy Stamping!

Jill

2 comments:

Louise said...

Thank God your son wasn't more seriously injured!
Cute card - It's adorable.

Anonymous said...

Love the bubble bath bunny and it made a really cute card. Love the color choices as well
Colleen