Tuesday, April 20, 2010

LIFE IS A SYMPHONY

Thanks for stopping by today. Lately my posts have been sporadic at best - so I'm feeling pretty good about having 2 within the same 7 day period. :)
























I made this card for one of my nieces' birthday. She is very musically talented and plays both violin and piano. And of all my nieces she has always been the most "frilly" - loves ruffles and lace.

The image is a free digital design from DOVER PUBLICATIONS and was lightly colored using COPIC markers. The background pieces were cut using NESTABIILITIES. All of the papers and cardstock are STAMPIN'UP! I picked up both the ribbon and the brad from HOBBY LOBBY and tied the bow using the BOW EASY (a great little tool!)

That's all for today -
Until Next Time -
Happy Stamping!

Jill

3 comments:

merniebug said...

This made a gorgeous card, Jill, so perfect for the somebody who is into music. You did a lovely job with it.

Louise Madden said...

I love this card! I see those digital images from Dover and can never think of anything to do with them. This is a beautiful, beautiful card.

Kim said...

Just beautiful!