Friday, November 14, 2008

MISSING: MAN IN BROWN

I'm getting VERY nervous. The UPS tracking info says my shipment went out from East Peoria for delivery this morning at 5:06. My deliveries are usually here when I arrive home from work - but nothing yet and it's 5:15. Even more worrisome than that is the Brown truck has made several passes down the road beside my house today (I know this because I am home sick today) - even once at the normal delivery time of 3:30. But did he stop - oh no - just pulled onto the side road, drove down to the first pull through and headed back the way he came. That doesn't seem very efficient to me does it to you???? This from the company that reroutes their trucks to avoid left-hand turns to save gas?

So anyway - that's about enough whining here.

Let me show you what I have accomplished this past hour waiting for the man in brown to show.

I know you're shocked. ANOTHER Christmas card! Here's the thing though - I've been making so many I was sure I had almost enough to fill my Card List. Then I counted. Lets see? Hmmmm. I need 67. I've made 1 2, 3, ...no way this can be right!!! Only 27 Christmas cards???? I was sure I'd made enough to have some left for next year. But a recount showed it to be true. Gee - only 40 more to make. I should get those done in no time. NOT!

This card was made from scraps I had laying around on my desk from previous cards which is why it is not an even 1/8" border of green all around the overlay.

Tools Used: Aqua Painter, MS Scalloped Border Punch, MS Branch Punch, 1/16" hole punch, BigShot, Oval Nestabilities, Heat Gun.
Accessories: Gold Ribbon, Red Brads, Gold Stickles, Gold Embossing Powder, Dimensionals, SU Stampin Write Markers: Bravo Burgundy, Ruby Red, Always Artichoke and Mellow Moss.


Paper & Cardstock: Hobby Lobby Plaid, SU Whisper White, SU Always Artichoke, SU Ruby Red and WCPaper.

Hey - guess who just arrived??? Yep- the man in brown. I'm off to unpack and maybe get to play with a new stamp set or two.

Thanks for visiting and if you need the details just let me know.

Jill

No comments: