Monday, May 10, 2010

MAGNOLIA COMES TO PEORIA

One of the local scrapbook stores has started carrying Magnolia stamps. Granted, the selection is pretty limited at this point, but I was excited to see a few hanging with the other unmounted stamps.


I didn't have my glasses on when I chose this image. I could tell she was a fairy but couldn't make out what she was holding in her hands. I was assured by the sales clerk it was a chubby little bird. Imagine my surprise when I stamped it out and a frog magically appeared where there should have been a bird!!!

There is ALOT of bling on this card and I chose bright vibrant colors - because the intended recipient is a 9 year old girl. What little girl do you know who doesn't love sparkly, shiny stuff? Purple gemstones, Stardust STICKLES, glittered designer paper really give it that sparkle and shine. Other items I used to create this card were a CUTTLEBUG embossing folder, SU! EGGPLANT ENVY and CERTAINLY CELERY cardstocks, SU! SCALLOPED CORNER PUNCH, COPIC markers, SIGNO WHITE GEL PEN and a few PAPER FLOWERS.

Time to shower and get ready for the work week.

Until Next Time -
Happy Stamping!

Jill

No comments: