Thursday, September 9, 2010

NEED CHOCOLATE?????

Have you ever heard of chocolate tasting parties? To me that seems like something to good to be true. Something that you might sit and daydream about - but not something that could actually occur. Well guess what? A friend of mine, Marla Anderson, is a Dove Chocolate consultant and Dove has an entire line of chocolates and accessories for home tasting parties! Talk about HEAVEN!!!! Check out this link to browse through their catalog. You'll see what I mean!

My party is scheduled for the 18th of September! LOL! I just couldn't resist.

This is the invitation I created to mail out. Dove has their own free postcards that I could have used - but what's the fun in that? Right?


Don't the chocolates in these retired Stampin'Up! images look good enough to eat? Especially the little ones across the bottom. Mmmmmm! I can't wait for my party. This set is in the 2002 Stampin'Up! catalog. I don't know who the artist is - but in my opinion, Stampin'Up! needs to recommission them. The detail in this set is AMAZING!

Ingredients: "For the Love of Chocolate" stamp set, Whisper White & Early Espresso Cardstock, Cuttlebug Hearts Embossing Folder, Copic markers, Ribbon & Computer Generated Print

Thanks for visiting today. I'm off now to have chocolate for breakfast. :)

Until Next Time -
Happy Stamping!

Jill

No comments: