Sunday, October 11, 2009

ALL WRAPPED UP TREAT BOX

I was sitting tonight trying to get through several weeks worth of blog subscriptions when I came across this adorable little Mummy by Gretchen Barron. I had seen the Frankenstein faces made with the Stampin'Up! Top Notes Die - and even made a few last year about this time - but hadn't seen the Mummy idea before. It was too cute not to make a few.




You can't really tell by the photo but this is a little treat box. I cut wide strips of Whisper White cardstock, scored and folded along the two long sides and adhered them to the back of the Mummy to make the box bottom and sides. I then added a second - undecorated Top Notes cutout to create the back. The inside holds a plastic bag that will be filled with candy. Once I have the candy in the bag I plan to add a RAFFIA handle across the top from side to side. All products except the 1.5" circle punch is STAMPIN'UP! merchandise.

Ingredients:
Cardstock: Whisper White, Basic Black
Soft Suede Ink
Circle Punches- 1.5", 1.25", 1/2"
Real Red Marker

That's it for today. Thanks for visiting. And in case you missed yesterday's post please be sure to check out the release of my digital clipart set: KANDY KANE KREATIONS.

Until next time -
Happy Stamping!

Jill

No comments: