Wednesday, October 28, 2009

THE HOLIDAYS ARE UPON US . . .

and I don't have anything made to show you today. I've had such a busy couple of months with events every weekend that I decided I needed to take a break and just sit in the evenings and enjoy the company of my husband and son (on those rare occasions that he comes in to visit). Beginning Friday evening this week I plan on getting back into my little studio and getting busy. The real problem is - I have to re-organize the chaos in there from all the events before I can be creative. UGH!

I HAVE had a chance to do browse around the internet this morning though and found a few posts that I'd like to share with you. There are some really cute ideas floating around out there - so if you have the time follow the links below for some wonderfully, creative ideas.

There's this adorable little BROOMSTICK TREAT by Jeri Jimenez.

A sparkly, little SNOWFLAKE MEDALLION TUTORIAL by Sherry Cheever


A truly elegant CHRISTMAS CARD by Betty Wright.

This cute little COFFIN TREAT BOX is a Martha Stewart original.

A PERFECT APPLE centerpiece/treat holder tutorial - or see this adorable PUMPKIN VARIATION with a stem made of buttons. TOO CUTE!

Need a gift bag? Check out this lovely little CHRISTMAS HOUSE idea.

That's it for today. I hope to be back next week with ideas of my own - or at least creations of my own - because I might have to "borrow" the ideas! LOL!

Thanks for visiting and until next time -
Happy Stamping!
Jill

No comments: