Sunday, October 11, 2009

BELSHAZAAR BEAR & DIGI-STAMPS

My first digi-stamps are finished and are available for purchase.

Kandy Kane Kreations is a set of 9 black & white line drawings scanned at 300 dpi providing the best resolution and quality image available. THE IMAGES ARE NOT PRE-COLORED. Each image in the set is available for $2.50 or purchase the entire set of 9 for $14.95- that's a savings of $7.55 for the entire set of 9.

Here's a card I made using BELSHAZAAR THE BEAR and a variation of the MOJO Monday Sketch #84. I printed the image on my HP Printer onto Gina K Luxury White 80# Cardstock. (SU! Whisper White works just as well but I ran out because I use it most often.) The image was colored using Copic Markers - numbers G24, G85, G29, E15, E31, R39, R46, RV32, R000, C3.

To order send me an email at jhaddad59@yahoo.com. Make sure to put which stamp you want in the subject line and I will send you a Paypal invoice. Once payment has been received I will send you the file in .png format so that you can save it and open it in any photo editing software or in a word processing program such as Word.

The images for sale are:
Kandy Kane Kreations - Full Set
Miles the Mouse
Rupert the Reindeer
Giles the Gingerbread Man
Snippet the Snowman
Eli the Elf
Angelica the Angel
Penwick the Penguin
Belshazaar the Bear
Dangler the Dog

I hope you like the images. I LOVED making them. I even was up at 4:30 this morning coloring all of them - so you know they have to be fun to color if I gave up my beauty sleep to play with them! LOL!!!


Thanks for stopping by today.
Happy Stamping!

Jill

2 comments:

Louise said...

That card is beautiful!
You really are talented and I am placing my order for the full set.
Thanks so much for sharing your talents!

Gloria said...

WOW! You set the bar high!
What a wonderful set! Especially to see each image in full color!
Not only is each image drawn with love and detail they all have names! EXCELLENT!