Thursday, April 9, 2009

ARE YOU READY FOR THIS?

If you live in Central Illinois and are tired of cold, wet weather then you DEFINITELY are. I took this photograph at a friend's house the other day - just think, just a week or two more and these miniature little buds will be filling the air with their wonderul fragrance!



I've not felt much like stamping lately (what is WRONG with me????) but finally forced myself into my little studio last night. I have a technique's class coming up that I need to prepare for and this is one of the technique's I will be teaching. I'm not satified with the total card yet but did very much enjoy creating the image. I hope you enjoyed seeing it.

Trish from WI asked about purchasing the snapdragon image in my last post - I'm sorry but it is a Jill's Jems original and is not for sale - YET! I have been playing with the idea of having some of my original drawings made into rubber stamps but haven't decided for sure - another idea is to market them as digi-stamps - but again I'm undecided. Once I've decided for sure however, you can be sure I will let you all know.

Thanks so much for your continued interest in my chatter and my work.

Have a great day and happy stamping!
Jill

1 comment:

Becky said...

I hope you choose rubber stamps, because digi stamps are ok but they limit you in the creation department. And this card by the way is gorgeous.