Wednesday, April 22, 2009

CAMEO APPEARANCES II

This is another card that I made on Saturday. It is actually the first one I made and took the longest because I couldn't seem to get in the groove at first.


The cameo is a button from Hobby Lobby. I cut the loop off the back with my craft scissors and glued it into place with Crystal Effects.


Recipe:
All Year Cheer Sentiment
Basic Black Cardstock
Going Gray Cardstock
Whisper White Cardstock
Cuttlebug Vintage Corners Dies
Nestabilities Circles
White Lace


I like the overall look - but think if I made it again I would Cuttlebug the gray background. It looks a little 'dull".


I know the post is late today - I've been dealing with a migraine and car repairs all day - and finally had a minute to do something fun.


Thanks for visiting and until next time -
Happy Stamping!
Jill

5 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

How elegant and classy this is! That cameo is so perfect!

Susan Raihala said...

Oh, I like the gray plain! What an elegant card!

Becky said...

This is just so elegant, the colors are perfect, and the cameo is just gorgeous with this card.

Deb said...

Your cards are so beautiful. I left you something on my blog :)

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, I like this! The corners and cameo and trim are fabulous. It's got a sleek design, but with some great stuff going on. Very nice, Jill!