Monday, April 27, 2009

FEATURED STAMPER: JERRI KAY JIMENEZ

I have a beautiful card to share with you today - but it is NOT one of my own. It is this GORGEOUS card created by Jerri Jimenez. Jerri has her own VERY unique style and consistently produces the loveliest cards and gift items I've seen anywhere. The detail and embellishments are always amazing and her coloring skills are to be envied!!!! Have you ever seen bows tied so perfectly? I WANT LESSONS!!!!!!
I've mentioned Jerri's work before in another post and hope you visited her blog then - but if not, you really should visit to see all her work. Here's the link: A TOUCH OF GRACE by Jerri Kay Jimenez.
That's it for me today. Until tomorrow -
Happy Stamping!
Jill

5 comments:

Jerri Kay said...

Thank you for the very sweet comments Jill. Blessings, Jerri

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

Jerri's work is truly beyond compare -- no doubt! How nice of you to feature her here!

Becky said...

I want a class or 2 or 20 with you :). This is stunning.

Janine said...

Jerri's cards are always works of art!

Anonymous said...

HI Jill, I saw this card earlier in the week posted on SCS. I thought it was beautiful then and I still do. Did you know that she drew it all herself by hand? Incredible if I do say so. A lovelier card I have never seen, not even in the stores. Thank you for sharing it with us. I have bookmarked her sight because of you. I think that your work is pretty remarkable too.

Have a happy stamping day!

Trish in Wisconsin